Enermax Platimax D.F. 1200W PSU ([H]ardOCP 공식 리뷰) > Reviews

본문 바로가기

회원메뉴

Reviews

Enermax Platimax D.F. 1200W PSU ([H]ardOCP 공식 리뷰)

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일18-09-07 16:32 댓글0건

본문

에너맥스 New Platimax D.F. 1200W _ Silver Award 리뷰입니다.

링크참조.

The Enermax Platimax DF 1200W is a good power supply. That said, with the 600W model I said that “I’m not sure what exactly it is supposed to be that invigorates the Platimax line,” and that is sort of true again today. The reason being, where this unit comes up a bit short is in its ability to truly pull away from the competition and, to me, that seems like what you would need to reinvigorate the line if you were not introducing something truly transformative feature-wise (you can debate the Dust Free rotation if you want but I don’t see it being transformative). It did start the day off like it was going to tear the competition up. However, after we got past our normal load tests each other facet of this unit was just more and more average. Average can be fine, especially when the competition is very good, but average means that you are just a face in the crowd. With a new product line it seems like you would want to be more than just a face in the crowd though and so, in that regard, the Platimax DF 1200W falls a bit flat. Not horribly flat as it is a good unit mind you, but just not something to get terribly excited about. I mean, I certainly would not pass this unit up if someone gave it to me or I found a deal on it, but I also would not go too far out of my way to ship it in from another country or anything like that. ??? The Platimax DF 1200W is a very solid performer in what is an extremely competitive market segment and if you find a deal that has it selling for a little less than what it is selling for today it will also be a great deal. That all said, the Platimax DF 1200W is one of the few high-end PSUs that we would be comfortable with in our own systems actually pushing a full 1200 watts for days on end.

출처: [H]ardOCP

회사명 (주)씨넥스존 대표 김광일 개인정보관리자 책임자 이덕규 사업자등록번호 106-86-47796
전화 1661-9246 팩스 02-6713-2654
본사주소 서울시 용산구 효창원로55길 20 현양빌딩 2층
AS센터 서울시 용산구 효창원로55길 20 현양빌딩 1층
Copyright © (주)씨넥스존. All Rights Reserved. _Admin